Friday, September 30, 2011

Okay, No Really, We're Back!

Fail.



Thanks everyone for hanging in there.  Things have been a little crazy since the wedding with law school starting up, another wedding coming up, and a TON of DIY craftiness.  BUT, I am here to tell ya'll that we are officially back and better than ever!

Because I left everyone hanging on what our wedding was actually like.  I decided that the first post back would be my last wedding one.  All images are courtesy of the amazing KortneeKate Photography.  She and her adorable husband Ted shot our wedding photos and did a fantastic job!  Why don't I just let the pictures speak for themselves? Warning, post is VERY photo heavy!



My soon to be husband being all cute while getting ready.



The all love each other


THE dress!



I hand stitched APK into my dress for my hubby and my 'something blue'.


I told my stylist to make me look like a 'hippie goddess'.  I think she got it down!


Our first look at each other!


the boys.


That's my husband!


We're married!


the ladies!

 us

my flowers


The menu that I created using an old window, some paint, a sander, and a sharpie (props to my sister for actually writing out the menu)!


Cake!  Thanks to my father-in-law and brother-in-law for cutting the stand for me!


The sign I made to tell guests where to go.  It was so easy it does not even need a tutorial!


I told him I wouldn't shove the cake in his face.  Opps, I lied.


Fowers


Tossing the bouquet.


Dance party!  Or just Hark the Sound!


Yep, it's official, we're married!

Thanks for hanging in there during my hiatus!  Hope you enjoyed my wedding pics!




1 comment:

  1. The wedding pictures are awesome! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete